Author Topic: Accuracy of Projections  (Read 5491 times)

Retkoag

Accuracy of Projections
« on: May 21, 2013, 01:05:56 AM »
I am having trouble reading the market - this is the one thing that is really holding our group back. If we can get the projections, we can work from there.

My question, I guess, is... will the industry average go below 120 for the entry level? If so, how low can it get? Or, what is the lowest average that you have seen? (We have some players with 103 as their set price).
How about for the multi featured cameras? Their average right now is about 450. Can this go any lower? Or does it tend to climb back up?

Also, how about PQ for each segment? Our industry averages are about 2.5 for EL and 3.5 for MF. I think this seems like it could stay constant.

I don't need an exact answer here... there probably isn't one. I am just curious about the industry average price trends that stand out in your mind.

Retkoag

Accuracy of Projections
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 01:57:12 AM »
We are at a point where selling the max stock (5000 shares) would put us into positive profits from -3,000ish. Is this a wise move? Will issuing stock hurt us in the LR if we only have 4 years to go?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: Accuracy of Projections
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 02:31:19 AM »
The Industry average can go as low as the market dictates. Every Industry is different, some is 160, some is 110. However, I'd say most industries are in that range, and it doesn't normally get crazy.

Same goes for MF, and once again, every Industry is different.

As for shares, if you read my guide, you would see my exact view on shares and you can compare it to what you are suggesting.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.