Author Topic: Following strategy guide but fell to 4th place this year - YEAR 8  (Read 6427 times)

sissy59

Year 8.  We just moved from 3rd place to 4th place.  We have been following your strategy guide since year 7.  In year 7 we moved from last to 3rd.

Currently, it shows our annual $ per unit sold is 87-157% plus higher than the average in all regions.

Our entry and multi segments "price to retailers" is higher than our competitors.  We are following the guide on determining average price by watching net profit & increasing or decreasing.  (our prices are much higher than the average you quoted)

We are getting warnings that our labor costs are too high

In NA we lost money on every entry level camera sold

We are not declaring dividends...should we?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: Following strategy guide but fell to 4th place this year - YEAR 8
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 11:30:11 PM »
I'm happy to hear that my strategies helped you move from last place to third. However, I would have to see the game myself to offer any additional help.

As for dividends, I wouldn't issue them.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.

sissy59

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 11:53:30 PM »
Do you do that?  Is there an additional charge for this?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 01:54:33 AM »
As a member of my site you are entitled to base level questions. Email me for further details.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.