Poll

If I have 3 rounds left should I even bother to build capacity in LA ? We want to dominate PL market in LA. What is the best way to do this, should we import fromNA & Asia or build capacity in LA?  Also on average, how much profit should we try to mak

Also with 3 rounds left would plant upgrade option C be worth it?
0 (0%)
If I have 3 rounds left should I even bother to build capacity in LA ?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Building capacity in LA for PL market strategy  (Read 7774 times)

Tcp744

Building capacity in LA for PL market strategy
« on: March 25, 2013, 02:30:26 AM »
If I have 3 rounds left should I even bother to build capacity in LA ? We want to dominate PL market in LA. What is the best way to do this, should we import fromNA & Asia or build capacity in LA?  Also on average, how much profit should we try to make in PL, would $4 per shoes be too low?

Also with 3 rounds left would plant upgrade option C be worth it?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: Building capacity in LA for PL market strategy
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 02:43:18 AM »
Just myself thinking, your position in the Industry, your financial condition, your competition, all factor in whether or not it's worth it to go.

It's not much time, and it's too subjective to give an educated actual answer.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.

Tcp744

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 03:17:00 AM »
We are second place in the industry, we have a decent net profit, our competition started to look into the PL markets as well. Will it be worth it to ship from NA to LA for PL if the demand isn't meeting the supply?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 02:09:05 AM »
By no means is this an educated response. I'd have to see your game to truly give a judgement call.

But in your third to last year,  I'd just use NA.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.