Author Topic: Build new plant questions.  (Read 14439 times)

Pock

Build new plant questions.
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:02:54 AM »
This screen is somewhat confusing.  I get building capacity is important, my question is regarding the rest of the assumptions.  Optimistic versus Expected versus pessimistic.  Capacity utilization, S/Q rating number of models selling price  -----Internet wholesale.  Marketing costs ----- Internet wholesale.  portion of the total construction costs to be financed with debt.  Could you cover this a little?

Thanks,
Pock

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: Build new plant questions.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2013, 12:06:52 AM »
That's more or less half the game. You should buy my guide that covers all those areas in detail. If it was something I could answer in a paragraph I would. But this is the structural framework of the entire game.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.

Pock

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 11:44:53 AM »
I did purchase the guide.  I am specifically referring to the additional screen after you press build capacity. 

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2013, 02:06:30 PM »
Look at page 16 and 17 under plant capacity. It is literally is spelled out what you can put in there.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.

Pock

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 09:45:03 PM »
My bad, I found what you were referring too.  I was wondering what I needed to do to get some direct help regarding my simulation.  I am currently in 2 place overall but my EPS, ROE and ending cash are starting to fall behind. 

Thanks!

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 01:46:59 AM »
You should email me. Go to www.bsgtips.com and click on "Contact Grand Champion".

Pock

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 10:32:59 PM »
I emailed you yesterday afternoon.