Author Topic: 3 year Strategic plan  (Read 18773 times)

carthenia

3 year Strategic plan
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:44:25 PM »
I am having problems with creating the 3 year strategic plan, does anyone have any suggestions?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: 3 year Strategic plan
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 07:55:12 PM »
The strategic plan is quite a little exercise. The Strategic Approach and the Geographic Operating Projections are quite a bit of work, and must be made with some degree of accuracy. But the hardest of all is the performance targets, because either overstating the target can lower your points, or understating it will also deprive you of points and thus there is little room for error if you want full points.

Most people have a hard time understand how to properly do the performance targets, including myself when I first had to do them. But there is a section in my guide that simplifies it along with the rest of the strategic plan. The strategic plan is quite comprehensive and specific to you, without knowing your company further there is little help I can give.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.

drumline1982

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 11:13:44 PM »
I'm having the same problem.   :-[.  Any ideas on a good strategic plan statement?

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2012, 03:14:08 PM »
Just lay down areas that you plan to emphasize... compensation.... best practices, warranties, rebates, etc. There's a ton of things you can say.

For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.