Author Topic: General Tips for Starting in Year 11?  (Read 6944 times)

arekkusurin

General Tips for Starting in Year 11?
« on: February 22, 2012, 11:02:18 AM »
My group and I started the BSG but we are not sure what is good move and what is not. We had a 1 year practice round where we tried out a high quality low volume strategy but that did not work out so well. We had a 9 star SQ rating, but our sales were just dismal.

So that we don't repeat the same mistakes again, what are some general tips for groups starting out in year 11? Is it a good idea to max out your SQ rating right off the bat if you want a high quality strategy? Is it better to build plants in both Latin America and Europe Africa in one year? Since our credit rating is pretty good in year 11,is maxing out your loans reccomended?

My group members want a high quality low volume strategy but I'm not sure if that's a good strategy to win with. I feel like high volume low quality is the easiest and best way to get ahead.

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: General Tips for Starting in Year 11?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 11:08:53 AM »
Seriously, you should buy the Magic Year 11 Numbers, which is going to answer many of your questions. There are many things to consider in year 11, and and that's why we have 1 guide specifically designed to explain it. 
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.