Poll

Are there any suggestions on how to fix weaknesses for retailers?

multistore chains
0 (0%)
online retailers
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: HELP!  (Read 5642 times)

dguter1516

HELP!
« on: March 21, 2011, 11:33:45 AM »
Hello,

I need some serious help with my Glo-Bus.  My group does not understand what we are doing wrong.  We are already in year 10, so I hope it is not too late because this is a huge portion of my grade.  I have a few questions, hopefully someone can answer them as best as possible it would be MUCH APPRECIATED!

-Every year, our weaknesses include the "Multistore chains, online retailers, and local camera shops" for basically every region, every year.  However, we have maxed out all of the stores.  Should we only max them out in certain regions?  I am so confused.

-Every year, it says our labor costs are too high. However, if i lower the labor costs the productivity goes down.  We were going for a low quality/low price entry level, and a high quality higher price multifeatured camera, but we are loosing terribly.  

Is there anyone that I can talk to specifically about my numbers that can help turn my team around so I do not fail?

Thank you very much!!!
Dguter1516

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: HELP!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 01:27:19 PM »
Hello Deguter,

It sounds like you have quite a situation. Email us at [email protected] and we can further help you there. These are company specific questions.

BSGTips
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.