Author Topic: Last Year & Debt  (Read 2609 times)

AYC

Last Year & Debt
« on: April 06, 2017, 07:26:59 PM »
As we approach the final year we've accumulated a lot of debt (5-yr loans), but we have a great credit rating as well as the best EPS, ROE, Image Rating, Net Revenues and Net Profit of 3 times that of the industry average. Our ending cash is generally shooting for around 25-35k. I wanted to know if it would be harmful to end with a lot of debt or since it has been a part of our strategy to leverage it. In general I was wondering what key last year advice you could give? I know every industry is unique but after doing an environment analysis and basing on the industry trends what are some tips that you could recommend specifically for the last year?

Also I'm just curious what all happens once the simulation is over. Is it the same just get an FIR report and all that or is there an alternative ending? :P I know its silly but I was wondering if something special happened.

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: Last Year & Debt
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 07:44:08 PM »
When the game ends, a rainbow appears over the island and washes away all the pollution caused by the plants.

lol. Seriously, nothing unique happens. It's just another year.

As for debt, a "lot of debt" is subjective. However your credit rating is impacted and you will also want a strong credit rating at the end of the game too. If you are having ' a lot of debt" we assume the reason why you have it is purposeful and not because you just want to have " a lot of debt".
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.