Author Topic: Other [Team Cheated] – Need End Game Options!  (Read 5133 times)

Astrongtower

Other [Team Cheated] – Need End Game Options!
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:47:20 AM »
I have devoted my life to this game to which my other classes have suffered and my job. I am in number 1 place still even though the other team has cheated. I believe they are cheating because no matter what they do I am always 1 or 2 steps ahead of them or juke very well. Therefore they cheated.

They sold 7 million capacity one year and the very next year they bought it back. Paying off their debt early and increasing their credit rating. They have had A+ ever since.

What I need to know are what my options are within reason at end game. I am almost certain they are going to do things like sell all of their capacity on the last year or pay extremely high divided.

I need to know the perfect balance of last year options to where even though they do something in the realm of cheating that I will still be number one.

QUESTION:

For example my stock price is 150 dollar right now. If I sell 5000 stocks, which I am not, but if I did and ended up with like 500 million dollars in ending cash. If it was end game, would I get extra points, way and beyond normal investors’ expectations? Because, what I am thinking as long as you get the normal 100 points there is not much more you can do. Do you know what I mean? Or when the game is on the last year, does it calculate things differently like who has more ending cash and gives them more points?

HELP:

I would love to talk to the admin via Skype, phone, or email. I would like to WIN this game fair and strong but I need counter measures in case someone does something outrageous. I believe my teacher will understand if I need to do something gray in order to secure first place.

I am in first place right now with a score of a little over a 100. There are only 2 other teams which are contenders about 10-15 points away. All the other teams do not have a chance.

Please let me know my options to stay in the lead, there is only 3 years left and I do not want to lose momentum.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 11:59:27 AM by Astrongtower »

WinBusinessStrategyGameTips

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • BSGTips
Re: Other [Team Cheated] Need End Game Options!
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 04:28:30 AM »
I have replied to you via email and we are able to talk about your game.
For the most up to date support in winning The Business Strategy Game (BGS) and the Global Business Simulation Game (Glo-Bus) visit www.bsgtips.com and Contact the Grand Champion.

Astrongtower

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 10:09:42 AM »
I have replied to you via email and we are able to talk about your game.

Yes. Thank you very much.

Before we go in depth via email. Can you give me some basic End Game Strategies that typically work or counter measures towards cheaters on the last round?

Astrongtower

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 11:27:37 AM »
Can anyone help with some advice on End Game Strategies?

I am open to non-professional opinions.

Thank you for your time.